Confirm Service Assignment
Once you have assigned a service to a user, confirm that all tasks associated with the service completed successfully.
Follow these steps:
- Choose one of the following actions:
- If you assigned the service to yourself, select My Access, View Access History.
- If you assigned the service to another user, select Services, View Service Access Request History.
A search screen appears.
- Search for the service you assigned to a user.
To display a list of all services over which you have administrative privileges, click Search without modifying the search criteria.
A list of services you can administer appears.
- Select the service that you assigned, and click Select.
A history of actions that are associated with the service appears.
- Click Last Changed to see the most recent actions first.
- Confirm that the user in question received the service successfully.
- Click Close.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.