Using Online Requests
The following steps describe the online request workflow process. For each step, the generated IM task appears in parentheses. At every step in the process, the participant can add a comment in the history editor. This comment appears in the history display to the next participant in the workflow process.
- The Task Initiator requests a modification to a CA IdentityMinder user (Create Online Request).
- The Business Approver receives a work item, and does one of the following:
- Approves the work item (Approve Online Request).
- Rejects the work item and terminates the workflow process. No new task is generated.
- Requests a clarification from the consultant (Clarify Online Request).
- The Consultant receives a work item, and does one of the following:
- Adds a clarification and returns the work item to the Business Approver. No new task is generated.
- Cancels the work item and terminates the workflow process. No new task is generated.
- The Technician receives a work item, and implements the request (Implement Online Request).
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.