Use this tab to view, add, or remove the groups for the selected user and view that user’s privileges. Information about each group follows:
- Member--The user is a member of the group, a nested group contained in this group, or a dynamic group.
- Administrator--The user can add or remove other users as group members.
- Name--The name of the group.
- Description--An optional note about the purpose of the group.
- Organization Name--The organization containing the group.
- Self-Subscribing--A group the user can join without being assigned to it.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.