Fields on the Accounts Tab
The Accounts tab displays details about the accounts the user has on endpoint systems.
Some of the more significant fields are as follows:
- Name—The login name, email name, or other name for the account.
- Endpoint Type—The type of endpoint, such as an LDAP directory, that is associated with the account.
- Endpoint—The specific endpoint that is associated with the account.
- Suspended—One of three states.
- Active appears if the account is enabled.
- Suspended appears if the account is disabled.
- Activation Pending (Manual) appears if it cannot be resumed or suspended. Log in to the endpoint system to resume or suspend the account.
- Unavailable appears if the state cannot be retrieved because of no communication with the endpoint.
- Locked—Shows if the account is locked. Locking occurs when a user makes several attempts to log in to the account with the wrong password. Unavailable appears if the state cannot be retrieved because of no communication with the endpoint.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.