Use this section to describe the basic properties of the password policy.
- Name—A unique name for the password policy.
- Description—A description for the password policy.
- Enabled—The password policy controls the creation and use of passwords.
- Directory Filter—The type of filter that determines the set of users to which the password policy applies.
When you select a filter type, CA IdentityMinder displays additional fields for configuring the filter.
Note: The options for filter type that appear in the Directory Filter list box are determined by the type of user store to which the password policy applies. Some filter types are not available for relational databases and eTrust Directory user stores.
- Redirect Task—The task to which users are redirected if they are forced to reset their passwords. (Users may be forced to reset a password if their password expires or a change occurs in a password policy.)
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.