Add a History Display Field
The history display is a list of text entries created using the history editor. The history display can appear on any profile screen, regardless of subject type. The history display has the following field property settings:
To add a history display field to a profile screen
- Modify a profile screen.
- Select a field to modify or add a new field.
- Select (Separator) in the Attribute Name field.
CA IdentityMinder changes the fields that are displayed.
- Select History Display in the Style field.
- In the Label field, enter the name of the history editor field that appears in the profile screen.
- In the History Level field, select one of the following options:
- Task Level—For approval tasks it is the task belonging to the event being approved. For non-approval tasks, this is the current task.
- Event Level—For approval tasks, this is the event being approved. For non-approval tasks, this returns no results.
- In the Show Entry Types field, select one of the following options:
- User Created Entries Only—Show only runtime entries created using the history editor.
- All Entries—Show all entries, including those created by workflow or the task controller.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.