Define Admin Policies for an Admin Role
On the Administrators tab, you define who can add or remove users as members and administrators of this role.
To define admin policies
- If you want to make the Manage Administrators option available, enable the check box labeled “Administrators can add and remove administrators of this role.”
Once you enable this feature, the screen expands.
- In the expanded area, define the Add Action and Remove Action for when a user is added or removed as an administrator of the role.
- Define admin policies, which contain admin and scope rules and at least one administrator privilege (Manage Members or Manage Administrators).
Note: You can add several admin policies with different rules and different privileges for administrators who meet the rule.
- To edit a policy, click the arrow symbol on the left. To remove it, click the minus sign icon.
- Define Owner Rules for an Admin Role.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.