Associate an Activity with an Approval Task
To associate a workflow activity with a workflow approval task, you define a name/value pair in WorkPoint Designer.
Note: If a name/value pair is not defined for a workflow activity by default, CA IdentityMinder uses a task with a name that matches the approval task.
To associate a workflow activity with an approval task
- Start WorkPoint Designer.
- Click File, Open, Process.
- Select a workflow process and click Open.
- Right click the activity node in the process, and select Properties.
- Select Text from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the following in the User Data tab:
- Value—Approval Task Tag name.
- Click Add.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.