Use Case: Using Attributes that Contain Dates
You want to create an automated process to disable temporary users twenty days before their termination date.
- Under Bulk Tasks, create a bulk task definition with the name Disable Contractor.
- Set the object type to User.
- Set the task to perform as Disable User.
- Enter the following values in the date filter:
- Attribute: Termination Date
- Operator: Before Today
- Disposition: 20
You can add any other attribute in the population filter, such as Employee Type = Contractor. In this case, only contractors are affected.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.