Delete an Endpoint Account
You can delete an endpoint account in two ways:
- Using the Modify User task, on the Provisioning Roles tab, remove the role that created that account.
- Using the Modify User's Endpoint Accounts task, delete the account.
To delete an account with Modify User's Endpoint Accounts
- In the User Console, select Users, Modify User's Endpoint Accounts.
- Select a user to modify.
- Search for accounts based on an endpoint type.
- Select an account.
- Click the Delete button.
Deleted accounts are recreated when you use Provisioning Manager as follows:
- Synchronize User with Roles recreates provisioned accounts, accounts created when a user has a provisioning role.
- Synchronize Accounts with Account Templates recreates exception (if the account has an account template) and provisioned accounts.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.