How Access Roles Manage Entitlements
You can use access roles to manage entitlements by specifying change actions, which occur when a user is added or removed as a member or administrator of a role.
To use access roles, you complete the following steps:
- An administrator creates an access role.
- On the Members tab, the administrator specifies add or remove actions, which determine the actions that CA IdentityMinder takes when the access role is assigned to a user.
- The administrator specifies administrator and owner policies, as needed, and submits the task to create the access role.
- Access role administrators assign the access role to users.
- CA IdentityMinder completes the add actions specified in the role.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.