Limit Custom Business Logic
Including custom business logic, such as business logic task handlers and event listeners, in tasks that are used in bulk operations can affect performance.
To improve performance, disable the custom business logic in bulk load operations.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Management Console.
- Select the applicable environment that includes the event listener or business logic task handler.
- Select Advanced Settings, Business Logic Task Handlers (if applicable).
- Set the value of the UseInBulkOperation property to false, then click Save.
- Repeat step 4 for Event Listeners.
- Once you have completed the modifications for business logic task handlers and event listeners, restart the environment.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.