Assign a Role to a User
You can assign provisioning roles to an individual user.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to the User Console as a user with the Modify Provisioning Role Members/Administrators task.
- Select Roles and Tasks.
- Select one of the following tasks:
- Admin Roles, Modify Admin Role Members/Administrators
- Provisioning Roles, Modify Provisioning Role Members/Administrators
- Access Roles, Modify Access Role Members/Administrators
A search screen appears.
- Select the role you intend to assign to the user.
The Membership tab appears.
- Click Add User.
- Search for a user to whom you want to assign the role.
To display a list of all users for whom you have administrative tasks, click Search without modifying the search criteria.
- Select a user and click Select.
- Click Submit.
The specified roles are assigned to the user.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.