Use Case: Bulk User Changes
You want to perform a mass change so that all users in the Sales department will now be in the Purchasing department.
- Under the Profile tab of Bulk Tasks, create a bulk task definition with the name Change To Purchasing.
- Set the object type to user.
- Select Modify User as the task to run.
- Click Attributes and set the value of department to 'Purchasing.'
- Under the Population tab, set 'department equals Sales'.
- Select Execute Bulk Task to run the definition immediately.
Copyright © 2012 CA.
All rights reserved.